Events Undertaken and Coming Up!
I am talking about my story and the book at a number of events over the coming months. Please send me a message on the Contact Me page if you want to book me to talk at your event. You can see further stuff I have created on my YouTube Channel…
- 2nd October 2019. Podcast with Out of the Blank
- 27th September 2019. Written about in the local paper, the Argus, Brighton.
- 1st August 2019: Adulting with Eponie: The one about recovering from brain trauma
- 13th June 2019: Jules White – Live it Love it Sell it – Ben Again with Ben Clench
- 19th April 2019: This is the thing, Liam Angelo with Ben Clench
- 11th April 2019: Ben Again – Becoming Ben Again with Kirsty Salisbury
- 27th March 2019: The Road to Rediscovery episode 17 Exclusive Interview with Ben Clench by Aubrey Johnson.
- 8th March 2019: Presentation at Diversity and Ability company meeting
- 26th November, 2018 – The Bilal Jogi Podcast, Helping People Change Their Lives
- 26th October 2018 TEDx Brighton – Brighton Dome
- 24th October Hub Dot, Launch Brighton Presentation
- 20th September 2018 – Inspiring Talks, The Nightingale Room, Grand Central, 8 – 10pm
- 15th August 2018 – Wild: PechaKucha, The Nightingale Room, Grand Central,
- 6th July 2018 – Frontiers of Traumatic Brain Injury, 2.45pm – 3.15pm St. Mary’s and Imperial College London
- 21st June 2018 – The Possibility Club, PechaKucha 20X20 6.30 – 9.30pm, de la War Pavillion, Bexhill
- 31st May 2018 – Steyning Festival 2.30pm Gluck Studio
- 14th March 2018 – Creative Picnic, Always Possible 1pm – 2.30pm Colonnade House, Worthing
- 23rd January 2018 – Waterstones Bookshop, Brighton – talk at 7:30pm
- 10th October 2017 – Steyning Bookshop – talk at 7:30
- 18th September 2017 – Federation Internationale de l’Automobile – private event
- 12th September 2017 – Acquired Brain Injury Forum Conference, London
- 4th September 2017 – Always Possible Conversations, podcast
- 16th January 2017 – Book Launch, Bonhams, London
Please get in touch if you would like me to speak at your event.
A couple of presentations are posted on You Tube at this linkk https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U or search for Ben Clench.