Events Undertaken and Coming Up!
I am talking about my story and the book at a number of events over the coming months. Please get in contact if you want to book me to talk at your event
- 13th June 2019: Jules White – Live it Love it Sell it – Ben Again with Ben Clench: https://soundcloud.com/compassiocoaching/hc032-ben-again-with-ben-clench?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR04c5GDsRANq6JXNUOyIbqzWgywBlNxCP-ZWTNoxZCKDSqRelUoou4tmBM
- 19th April 2019: This is the thing, Liam Angelo with Ben Clench: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/this-is-the-thing/id1459749649?fbclid=IwAR2OBwSMzvzRpx7uNEXhWZJT-Qn8uJAN4lURJOBeDK9X00f1PJlCioUk1wk
- 11th April 2019: Ben Again – Becoming Ben Again with Kirsty Salisbury: https://www.kirstysalisbury.com/episodes/becoming-ben-again
- 27th March 2019: The Road to Rediscovery episode 17 Exclusive Interview with Ben Clench by Aubrey Johnson. https://player.fm/series/the-road-to-rediscovery-a-life-learning-journey-for-growth/exclusive-interview-with-ben-clench
- 8th March 2019: Presentation at Diversity and Ability company meeting
- 26th November, 2018 – The Bilal Jogi Podcast, Helping People Change Their Lives: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nHsd_s_S4Q&fbclid=IwAR03HEK0E0-fk6qH3oLMkNP0n338JTuOtuO2Xb_NwLigCUlxHQWLy5JsJyY
- 26th October 2018 TEDx Brighton – Brighton Dome https://tedxbrighton.com/
- 24th October Hub Dot, Launch Brighton Presentation https://hubdot.com/
- 20th September 2018 – Inspiring Talks, The Nightingale Room, Grand Central, 8 – 10pm
- 15th August 2018 – Wild: PechaKucha, The Nightingale Room, Grand Central, 6.30pm
- 6th July 2018 – Frontiers of Traumatic Brain Injury, 2.45pm – 3.15pm St. Mary’s and Imperial College London
- 21st June 2018 – The Possibility Club, PechaKucha 20X20 6.30 – 9.30pm, de la War Pavillion, Bexhill https://www.pechakucha.org/cities/bexhill-on-sea/presentations/ben-again
- 31st May 2018 – Steyning Festival 2.30pm Gluck Studio
- 14th March 2018 – Creative Picnic, Always Possible 1pm – 2.30pm Colonnade House, Worthing
- 23rd January 2018 – Waterstones Bookshop, Brighton – talk at 7:30pm
- 10th October 2017 – Steyning Bookshop – talk at 7:30
- 18th September 2017 – Federation Internationale de l’Automobile – private event
- 12th September 2017 – Acquired Brain Injury Forum Conference, London
- 4th September 2017 – Always Possible Conversations, podcast
- 16th January 2017 – Book Launch, Bonhams, London
Please get in touch if you would like me to speak at your event.
A couple of presentations are posted on You Tube at this linkk https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U or search for Ben Clench.