Events Undertaken and Coming Up!
I am talking about my story and the book at a number of events over the coming months. Please get in contact if you want to book me to talk at your event, it could be an inspirational talk for people generally, to provide training for your workforce or to provide training for NHS trusts?
- 11th April 2019: Ben Again – Becoming Ben Again with Kirsty Salisbury: https://www.kirstysalisbury.com/episodes/becoming-ben-again
- 27th March 2019: The Road to Rediscovery episode 17 Exclusive Interview with Ben Clench by Aubrey Johnson. https://player.fm/series/the-road-to-rediscovery-a-life-learning-journey-for-growth/exclusive-interview-with-ben-clench
- 8th March 2019: Presentation at Diversity and Ability company meeting
- 26th November, 2018 – The Bilal Jogi Podcast, Helping People Change Their Lives: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nHsd_s_S4Q&fbclid=IwAR03HEK0E0-fk6qH3oLMkNP0n338JTuOtuO2Xb_NwLigCUlxHQWLy5JsJyY
- 26th October 2018 TEDx Brighton – Brighton Dome https://tedxbrighton.com/
- 24th October Hub Dot, Launch Brighton Presentation https://hubdot.com/
- 20th September 2018 – Inspiring Talks, The Nightingale Room, Grand Central, 8 – 10pm
- 15th August 2018 – Wild: PechaKucha, The Nightingale Room, Grand Central, 6.30pm
- 6th July 2018 – Frontiers of Traumatic Brain Injury, 2.45pm – 3.15pm St. Mary’s and Imperial College London
- 21st June 2018 – The Possibility Club, PechaKucha 20X20 6.30 – 9.30pm, de la War Pavillion, Bexhill https://www.pechakucha.org/cities/bexhill-on-sea/presentations/ben-again
- 31st May 2018 – Steyning Festival 2.30pm Gluck Studio
- 14th March 2018 – Creative Picnic, Always Possible 1pm – 2.30pm Colonnade House, Worthing
- 23rd January 2018 – Waterstones Bookshop, Brighton – talk at 7:30pm
- 10th October 2017 – Steyning Bookshop – talk at 7:30
- 18th September 2017 – Federation Internationale de l’Automobile – private event
- 12th September 2017 – Acquired Brain Injury Forum Conference, London
- 4th September 2017 – Always Possible Conversations, podcast
- 16th January 2017 – Book Launch, Bonhams, London
Please get in touch if you would like me to speak at your event.
A couple of presentations are posted on You Tube at this linkk https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U or search for Ben Clench.